Click tabs on the top to see grade level links, read books online, and research.
Hours: 8:15 - 4:30 M - F
Teacher-Librarian: Sayyora Tairova
Library assistant: Liesl Van Der Bank
Summer Reading Fun
Call Numbers in the Library
Call Number is a group of letters and/or numbers that tells where in the library the book can be found.
- Picture Books - E + Author's last name
- Chapter Books - F + Author's last name + Chap. books
- Novels - FIC + Author's last name
- E + Dewey Number + Author's last name
The call numbers are found on the spines of the book
Depending on their grade level students may borrow:
- Preschool - Grades K-2 – One book
- Grades 3 – Two books
- Grades 4 and 5 - Three books
Students should return these books on their next library day. If a student has not finished reading a book, they should ask the library staff to renew it. If a student does not bring a book back on time, it is considered overdue. The student will not be able to borrow any more books until that book is returned.